Friday 3 April 2015

♥ Splish Splash ♥

Got an adorable bath time set from Bad Seed Boutique to show you today, it's available at Hello Beautiful.. so be sure to snatch it up! It comes with the bath, complete with pose.. head bubbles and body bubbles. It also comes with hair bases for both mesh head and regular heads. A really fun piece for those silly moments.. I had fun with it.

I'm wearing the newest mesh head from Cute Bytes (found at Hello Beautiful) again. Also showing off one of the features I forgot to talk about last time.. the tongue! Yes, this head comes complete with a tongue. You can do a few different things.. from blowing raspberries to sticking your tongue out to the side in concentration. This time I'm wearing it with my fave mesh head applier from Bad Seed Boutique, called, "Freckle Face"

Itsy Bitsy have some fantastic eye appliers for mesh heads out at Hello Beautiful right now. I'm wearing the blue one (as blue eyes always appeal to me.. perhaps because it's my real life eye colour too, I dunno!) There's lots of colours to choose from and with a simple click you can now change your eyes on your mesh head! Love them! I will definitely be using these with my mesh heads from now on.

These raindrop lights above me are from Plethora, they're called "Counting Raindrops". They seemed to fit so nicely in the scene. Although they're not new.. I've not blogged them before. I liked that I was able to incorporate them today.

So.. as you can see from these three pictures.. I didn't take myself very seriously at all. I went for funny over pretty! I hope you at least get a smile from my crazy baby faces.

Random news.. I've started a course in real life, so I'll be juggling my time a little - between that and moving house (which is still in the process of going through) 

Also.. just to let everyone know.. Facebook disabled my account. I'm not real, therefore I don't deserve a Facebook. I was truly upset when it first happened yesterday.. and I'm not entirely sure if I want to remake right now.. so.. at the moment the whole thought of it is too daunting.. so I'm not going to bother. If anyone wants to share my blog posts on their Facebook though, you rock for doing that. I'm sure that this whole no Facebook thing will mean that I'm out of the loop a lot.. and my blog and store might suffer from the lack of promotion. I did Second Life once without Facebook, I guess I can do it again. -Shrugs- The worst part was there was no warning.. not even an e-mail to say they'd done it and why. If I want it back I need to provide ID that matches up to my name.. which, we all know it won't. As much as I love my Second Life friends and having a Facebook account I am not ready to let everyone know my real identity. That's just weird. Respect to those who can.. but I'm not very trusting and have learnt a lot of lessons from the Internet that have made me wary of Internet strangers.

Final thoughts.. every time I am in the bath lately in real life.. this song (I'm linking to at the end of this post) comes on the radio. Doesn't matter what time of day it is either.. there's no pattern. I have a bath randomly when I feel like it. So.. the fact that this song keeps playing (has happened 5 times now) I'm taking it as a sign. The lyrics are actually very appropriate to my situation and it's begun to creep me out. It's gotta mean something, right?

Anyways, please click images for larger view of my crazy baby face. Happy shopping! ♥




 Credits:
 Outfit: Bubbly Tub from Bad Seed Boutique (Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Skin Applier: Freckle Face from Bad Seed Boutique
Mesh head: Baby Mesh Head #3 - SIBYL from Cute Bytes 
(Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Eyes: Baby Eyes Mesh Head Appliers Blue from Itsy Bitsy 
(Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Nails: Ice Cream nails from Enchanted Bowtique
 (Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Lights: Counting Raindrops from Plethora

Special thanks to Bad Seed Boutique, Cute Bytes


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio