Sunday 26 April 2015

♥ Cupcakes ♥

So, the Sweet Tooth Fair was cancelled.. but don't fret, it's been replaced with something better called Mud Pie. I got invited to go look at the sim and it's a much better set up, so hopefully those who are making the switch will be all be refunded for the extortionate amount that they were charged to participate and enjoy this new event instead.

This adorable cupcake outfit I'm wearing, from Amarei Kids, is just one of the items that made the switch to the Mud Pie event. Isn't it cute? It fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars and it even comes with matching nail HUD.. and you know I do love a good nail HUD! 

In other news, it's my birthday tomorrow in real life. I'm going to be 29! How scary is that?! I can't hardly believe I've made it this far.. especially since I was told repeatedly as a kid that I'd not make it past my 18th birthday due to my problems. I'm still alive and kicking! Well.. alive anyways. I have a Despicable Me Birthday cake to celebrate.. which I may or may not have cut into prematurely. -Coughs loudly-
I'm going to be on my own in real life tomorrow.. so it's nice that my SL mummy has made time and plans for me so I don't feel alone. She's really awesome like that. ♥

Happy shopping everyone! ♥ 




Credits:
Outfit: Cuppycake from Amarei Kids (Mud Pie event)
Hair: Hair*Kyary*Pack-E from Love Soul (Group gift)
Watch: Watch Pink Silver from ^^Swallow^^ (Wayward Hunt)
Ring: Roe Ring in Black/White from {Imeka} (Wayward Hunt)
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring - Pink from [tea.s]
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Pose: Preppy - Preppy 1 from .click.
Pose: Kawaii - Kawaii 5 (m) and Kawaii 4 (m) from .click.

Special thanks to Amarei Kids




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio