Saturday 25 April 2015

♥ Sweet Amy ♥

Calling all event enthusiasts.. Sweet Tooth Fair is now open.

FLRN are taking part in Sweet Tooth Fair and this dress and shorts set called "Amy Dress - V1" is just one of their offerings. I've personally not heard of this store before, but I hope to see more of it in the future! A quick scan of their marketplace tells me that they're already a strong creator for adult clothing, so I'm hoping that FLRN will release a lot more for us kids very soon. 
I love that the fatpack is HUD operated too, which completely de-clutters your inventory, see the last picture for a look at it. It's a lovely floral texture. I'm wearing the pink colour, because, well.. because I adore pink! This outfit fits both ToddleeDoo babies and kids too! Bonus!

I'm putting my personal feelings about this event aside for this post. I had typed out a whole thing stating my feelings on things - but I've decided that it's probably best to just not focus on negative things and not take away from showcasing the creators I signed up to support instead.

Ooh, random.. but if you've not been on the Wayward hunt yet - it's something you definitely need to do. It ends May 1st, so you need to hurry if you want to do it. Some of my accessories etc are from the hunt and who doesn't love a good freebie?! While everything is not ToddleeDoo friendly - there are a few bits that can be sized down okay. Or if you have an adult avi, it's worth doing the whole hunt - as the freebies are pretty awesome (not the kind of freebies that end up in my trash, promise!) There are some really talented creators part of this, which is very exciting to see.

Happy shopping everyone! ♥




 
Credits:
 Outfit: Amy Dress - V1 Fatpack from {FLRN} (Sweet Tooth Fair)
Shoes: BearyJane - Baby from Cute Bytes
Hair: Sian - light blondes from TRUTH
Necklace: Popcorn Addict Necklace from Quirky (Wayward Hunt)
Watch: Watch Pink Silver from ^^Swallow^^ (Wayward Hunt)
Ring: Roe Ring in Black/White from {Imeka} (Wayward Hunt)
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring - Pink from [tea.s]
Ice cream: Icedays gacha stick Ice 03 from /// offbeat ///
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Sweet Treats Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Sweet Treat - Sweet Treat #5 from //elephante poses//  

Special thanks to FLRN





1 comments:

Chloe Madison Elizabeth said...

Adorable photos ❤

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio