Thursday 30 April 2015

♥ Mirror Image ♥

Mirror, mirror on the wall.. who's the prettiest toddler of them all? Okay.. maybe not me.. but, I can dream!

I have some adorable goodies to show you today.

First up, this super cute skin and shape from Bad Seed Boutique, called "Beautiful Berty" - which is going to be available from tomorrow (May 1st) at Hello Beautiful. I'm wearing the peach tone, but there are other tones available.. a lighter option and darker options. I'm wearing the lashes one, because I do love having lashes and I wasn't about to fiddle with my mesh ones to get them to fit a new shape. Yes, I'm lazy. Anyway, it come with different brow colours, dimples, freckles, tears and teeth.. even a brow shape.. oh and of course the skin and shape.

An awesome mirror is at this round of Hello Beautiful, from tomorrow, from snaphappy poses. I love it! The one I have out is the vintage one, which is a RARE.. but it's beautiful. I love that it has 5 different poses in it and they're all extremely cute. There are so many different ones to collect too! There's bound to be one you want.

I'm wearing a pretty dress from Zoobatos, which can be found at the Mud Pie event. It fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars.. and comes in a variety of different colours too! 

Happy shopping everyone! ♥





Credits:
Outfit: Sunday Sweets Dress (PB) from Zoobatos (Mud Pie event)
Shoes: Katie Shoes from Bad Seed Boutique
Hair: [01] Beans from Magika
Satchel: Sweets Satchel from Awwdorable (Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket -Silver- XOXO from [tea.s]
Ring: Doughnt Ring from Yummy
Ring: Ice Cream Scoop Ring - Strawberry from tsg
Skin & Shape: Beautiful Berty/Peach (I'm wearing lashes option) 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Nails: Rainbow Glitter Stripe Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Mirror: Pretty Baby Mirror Vintage RARE from .snaphappy poses. 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Poses: Innocence - Innocence 1 and 3 from .click.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio