Monday 13 April 2015

♥ Time to myself ♥

If you're tired but you can't sleep.. clap your hands.. *clap, clap* If you're tired but you can't sleep.. clap your hands.. *clap, clap* If you're tired and you can't sleep and you really want some sleepies, if you're tired and you can't sleep clap your hands! ♫

So.. it's like 10:30 am here as I type this and I've not managed to get a wink of sleep, so as you can see above I've gone a little loopy. I don't know why I can't seem to go to sleep either! I'm exhausted and I just can't sleep.. I think I'm all anxious about something, but I can't put my finger on what. Ouch, my finger.. that's still hurting. It's still red and angry and super sensitive. If I just brush it by accident it's absolute agony. Who knew how often your finger tips came into contact with every day objects?!

Anyways.. since nobody was online I decided to blog. My mummy and sis were probably still in bed (which is where I wish I was) - anyways.. I took this opportunity to go sim exploring. I found a cute sim to take pictures at.. and my pictures make it look like a little adventure I think. 

My outfit of choice for exploring is from the awesome ToddleTeeZ, you can find this one at this round of The Play Room. I'm wearing the pink Spring Dress and all the bits and pieces that go with it.. but there are other colours to play for too: Blue, Green, Yellow, Peach, Purple and the rare Rainbow. You could even mix and match the different colours up a bit to create a unique look. The rare bloomers and stockings are absolutely adorable! They really are a must have for your inventory.

*BABY* put out yet another hair.. and immediately I had to have it. Isn't it adorable? This one is called "Bibi" I'm getting obsessed with these hairs now.. another one is needed soon please to feed my newest addiction!

Please click the images below to view them larger. Full credits after. Happy shopping everyone! ♥





 Credits:
Outfit: Spring Dress Pink 
(with Pink chest bows, pink sash bow, white lace capri RARE)
 from ToddleTeeZ  (The Play Room - April 2015)
Shoes: Fun Flops [pink floral] from ugly duckling 
(The Play Room - April 2015)
Hair: Hair Bibi - ToddleeDoo - Bondes from *BABY*
Bird: Spring Eternal - Feathery Friend from Half Deer
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Ice Cream nails from Enchanted Bowtique 
(Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Pose: Dressy - Dressy 1 from .click.

Special thanks to: ToddleTeeZ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio