Wednesday 20 May 2015

♥ Day at the beach ♥

I've been so incredibly busy in real life with all things grownup and boring. I've been so stressed with it all and haven't been able to log into Second Life at all since my last post.. so I'm glad today I got a little time online.

I decided to go to the beach and look for seashells, because they're pretty and I thought it'd be a fun thing to do on my down time. Of course I had to look cute while on my beach adventure! I opted for an adorable swim set from ugly duckling, which is available at this round of La Boutique. There's less than a week left at this event, so if you've not been yet.. now is a good time to go before a new round starts. 

My pretty necklace and anklet are from ToddleTeeZ and they match! The necklace is available now at The Sidewalk Gacha event over on the NGI sim. I think the anklets are in store now, as they were a past event item.. but if you got any of those anklets these necklaces match them perfectly! Great time to get a matching set.

I got myself a new hair for my beach adventure too, called "RIN", which is from Argrace. It comes with a rigged and unrigged version.. and the unrigged works for us and shrinks down amazingly well. It is a pretty ponytail with a colour change headband.. I'm happy I grabbed it.



 Credits:
Outfit: MissBeach Suit [Rose] from ugly duckling (La Boutique - May 2015)
Hair: RIN - Blondes from Argrace
Necklace: Charm Necklace - Princess RARE from ToddleTeeZ 
(Sidewalk Gacha)
Bracelet: Nautical Hand Stamped Bracelet - Hold Fast Silver from .trinket.
Anklet: Charm Anklet - Princess RARE from ToddleTeeZ
Earrings: Bella Earring [Silver-Tourmalline] from Buglets 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Sweet Treats Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Beach Loot from .click.

Special thanks to ToddleTeeZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio