Sunday 3 May 2015

♥ Fun and Mirrors ♥

Hi everyone!

Hope all is well in your worlds. I'm currently in a blind panic in real life; trying to get everything ship shape for when my fiancee returns tomorrow (or rather today, since it's gone midnight here now) He wasn't supposed to be back for a couple more days, so I'm running around like a headless chicken trying to get everything just so. I'm currently on a break from cleaning and tidying, so I figured now would be the perfect time to do a post. 

First up there's these two adorable new items from Aphrodite. A play gym, called "The tree of life" it's much like the one I blogged previously - it's just a different style.. see the other post here: What a Hoot
The other item from Aphrodite is an adorable rocking owl. It has a few different animations built into it and it actually rocks! Very cute! I'm hoping Aphrodite release some kitty stuff soon, because owls are cute and everything.. but I'm much more into kitties! Or pandas.. or unicorns.. or mermaids.. or you know.. all of those would be good! I am loving the quality of their furniture though.

I'm wearing the mesh head from Cute Bytes, "BELLINA", that's available at this round of Hello Beautiful for a promo price of 250L$. I've teamed it with an applier from Bad Seed Boutique, "Berty" in the peach tone, which is also at Hello Beautiful right now. I think this head and skin combination looks pretty cute!

I have on adorable ears again from Tikkels, these too are at Hello Beautiful right now. These ones are chocolate dipped! Yum! They are HUD operated so you can match up your skin without much hassle and you can even change the colour of your earrings. Bonus! If the chocolate dipped ones aren't your thing, in my last post I showed off the sprinkle ones.. which are adorable too. I'm also wearing a face tattoo for mesh heads from Tikkels. It's really pretty and sparkly, grab yours at this round of Hello Beautiful.

I have on a very pretty headband from Buglets, "Janie Headband", which comes in lots of different colours. I'm wearing the blue (sky) coloured one to match my awesome outfit from Bad Seed Boutique.

The eyes I have on are called "Lovable Eyes" and I have on style C. They are from *BABY* and are available in lots of other colours at Hello Beautiful right now. I just happened to like this particular colour.. I gravitate towards lighter ones and blue tones. 
 
My nails are from Enchanted Bowtique are also at Hello Beautiful (you noticing a theme here yet?) and are called "Sakura nails" - they come in many different colours. Aren't they pretty?

Finally this mirror.. from snaphappy poses, available at.. you guessed it, Hello Beautiful. I blogged it before.. but today I'm showing off one of the commons which is the sky tone. It's perfect for making faces with your new mesh heads in. I had a little too much fun pulling faces in it. 

As usual, full credits after the pictures.. please click the images to view them larger. Don't forget you can follow me on flickr here: Kaci's Flickr Feed

Happy shopping everyone! ♥







Credits:
 Outfit: MoMo/Teal from Bad Seed Boutique
Hair: Mandy Hair - Blonde from Sweet Thing
Hairband: Janie Headband [Sky] from Buglets 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Necklace: Animal Necklace Kids 'Blue Panda' from Bokeh
Ring: Candy Ring - Blue Raspberry from Minuet
Ring: Dianity Tiara Ring - Blue from Yummy
Ring: Fierce Heart Ring - Blue from Goth1c0
Phone: Keitati Smart Phone - Beary-san Baby Blue from tsg
Head: Baby Mesh Head #3 - BELLINA from Cute Bytes 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Skin: Berty/Peach applier from Bad Seed Boutique 
Face tattoo for mesh heads: Sparkly Tattoo from Tikkels 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Ears: Elf Ears Chocolate Tip from Tikkels 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Eyes: Lovable Eyes - Style C from *BABY* 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Mirror: Pretty Baby Mirror Sky from snaphappy poses 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Play Gym: "The tree of life" Play gym for babies & kids from Aphrodite
Rocking owl: "My Sweet Baby Owl" - Riding Owl from Aphrodite

Special thanks to Aphrodite, Cute Bytes, Bad Seed Boutique




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio