Tuesday 5 May 2015

♥ Let the world burn ♥

Ahh, super quick speedy post for me today because real life is being so demanding with this whole house business. I had a break but now my other half is home from working away it's back to being manic again. I'm getting myself a bit stressed with it all truth be told.. not sure how I'm going to survive this process.. by the end I think I'm going to be a quivering wreck. They say moving is one of the most stressful things you can experience in your life.. it's right up there with losing a loved one. 

Anyways.. I haven't got long, I'm writing this while my partner is at the shop - so he won't moan about me being on the computer and not doing more "worthwhile" things. Well, forgive me if I think blogging is worthwhile! I enjoy it, so there! 

Right.. now these new eyelashes from Purretes are just awesome. You can find yours at this round of Hello Beautiful. They come with a HUD with a colour wheel, so you can pick all sorts of colours.. personally I always want my lashes black, so I just went with the default.. but I guess if you like funky coloured lashes then these would be ideal! They weren't too tricky to mess with either.. I've never been a fan of editing eyelashes because of how fiddly they are! So I was happy that these didn't need much adjusting.

I'm loving these knee plasters from Tic Tot Toe. Okay, they're called band aids in America.. so, maybe I should refer to them as what they're called.. it just confuses me as I know them as plasters. Haha. Okay, anyways, these adorable knee bandaids come in LOADS of varieties. They're in a gatcha at Hello Beautiful right now, so be sure to go snatch them up. The ones I have on are the multi coloured ones.. but there's all different ones and you're bound to find one you like.

Right, back to boring real life.. and sometimes I just wanna let the world burn.. 

Remember to click images for larger versions.. full credits after pictures. 
Happy shopping everyone! ♥







 Credits:
Top: Dino Hoodie (TDs) - Pink Striped 1 from bop! & [Spaz] 
(Bro I Gatcha - May 2015)
Shorts: TD Baby PinkLove Cargo Mini Shorts Mesh from Soken Kids
Shoes: CandyPoP Sneakers - Cute Colors from *BABY*
Hair: Vida - light blondes from TRUTH
Necklace: NEKOlace [Grey Tabby] from Half Deer
Earrings: Happy Kitten Earring - White from BunBun 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Ring: Ombre Ring from Yummy
Ring: Ice Cream Scoop Ring - Strawberry from tsg
Knees: Multicolor Band Aids from Tic Tot Toe (Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyeslashes from Purretes (Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Nails: Rainbow Glitter Stripe Nails from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Poses: Preppy - Preppy 3 & 5 (m), Sassy - Sassy 1 & Sassy 3 from .click.

Special thanks to Tic Tot Toe & Purretes


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio