Thursday 14 May 2015

♥ Geek Chic ♥

No matter how rubbish and ill I feel today, which is pretty rubbish and ill.. I've decided that I need to do more than I did yesterday.. which was.. laying in bed all day and night. I have an infection kicking my butt, stress levels maxed out from various things going on in real life and I've been feeling really low with it all. Today I've got out of bed and had a bath.. that's a start, right? I thought blogging might help me feel a bit better and give me something to do.

I'm showing off more goodies from the event La Boutique today.. this time from the store {LPP} I love the fact that they are never super expensive and you can just get the outfit if you don't want the shoes and glasses too. I wanted the whole thing though for my geeky look.. I'd say this look is pretty unisex too.

Happy shopping everyone! ♥ 


  
Credits:
Outfit: Oversized Hoodie I Sit With Us fom {LPP} (La Boutique - May 2015)
Shoes: Classic Slip-Ons (Rain) from {LPP} (La Boutique - May 2015)
Glasses: Geeky Glasses from {LPP} (La Boutique - May 2015)
Hair: the Roo Hair - HUD 1 from Olive
Pencil: Mechanical Pencil - Black & White from {N} Nerdology
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Rainbow Glitter Stripe Nails from Awwdorable 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio