Thursday 7 May 2015

♥ Really really really really really really like you ♥

My second post of the day. It's actually my attempt at keeping me distracted from something horrible that I just found out in real life. I'm trying to push it to the back of my mind, but it keeps creeping back.. I was hoping more blogging would stop me worrying so much, but it's not really. I will have to do something else after this post to try to take my mind off it. 

Anyways, this amazingly adorable outfit is from Turducken and can be found at this current round of La Boutique. I absolutely adore this look.. it's very boho, chic and extremely pretty. It fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo's and even comes with the skirt and top separately too if you don't want to wear it as a dress, so there is potential for mixing it up! I was happy to see it came with shoes too, which I wasn't expecting. This dress is definitely one to grab.. and it comes in a lot of different colours so you'll be sure to find one to fit your taste.

I'm wearing a headband from Buglets again, it seemed to work perfectly with this outfit, you can grab it at this round of Hello Beautiful

In other news I have this annoying earworm of a song stuck in my head by Carly Rae Jepsen.. so I'm going to link it so you too can have it go round and round in your head. You're welcome, no need to thank me. The video is totally bizarre too.. what on earth is Tom Hanks doing?! I hope it's a soundtrack for a new movie of his or something otherwise this just doesn't make a lick of sense. The cameo from Justin Bieber at the end too.. was that really necessary?! I'm just.. in awe at this video. I cringed a lot.. but this song is completely and utterly stuck in my head. Enjoy!

Happy shopping everyone! ♥


Credits:
Outfit: Sasha Sundress - Pink from Turducken (La Boutique - May 2015)
Hair: [01] Things from Magika
Headband: Janie Headband [Rose] from Buglets  
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Sunglasses: Heartglasses 1 RARE from Tikkels
Ring: Ombre Ring from Yummy
Ring: Ice Cream Scoop Ring - Strawberry from tsg
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Rainbow Glitter Stripe Nails from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Pose: Sweet - Sweet 4 from .click.

Special thanks to Buglets



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio