Friday 14 June 2013

♥ Alone ♥

So, finally found out (after waiting 2 weeks) that my SL mum isn't coming back to Second Life. I'm pretty upset by it, but I need to try to deal with it. For now it's just going to be me. I guess I'm wondering if I should give up on families now or not.. so many of them have gone wrong, people leave or split up or get too involved and try to meddle with my real life too. It must be me.. maybe there's something wrong with me.

In my sadness I decided to try to pick myself back up with a blog post, so up I  went to the roof of my sky box (which is now looking like a garden) and decided to take some pictures. 


This adorable outfit is from Baby Pie. I love her stuff so much and I really wish this skirt was available for creators.. because I've been waiting for a long skirt mesh for ToddleeDoo.. although I'd quite like to see one that was more poofy too, for Princess gowns and the like..

I'm also standing in front of the super cute Cupcake Dollyhouse from Auras.

Outfit:
Peonies - TD Maxi Skirt Outfit from Baby Pie
Nails: Cute Nails - Strawberry from Cute Bytes
Ring: Mesh Flower Ring - 8 colours in HUD (ToddleeDoo) from Kaci's Creations
Hair: Hair*114*Mocha from [Love Soul]
Cheek Sparkles from oh Daisies
Other Credits:
My Cupcake Dollyhouse in White from Aura's (Berry Festival)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio