Sunday 27 October 2013

♥ Insert something cool and witty here.. ♥

Every time I make a post I struggle to come up with a title, they all just seem wrong somehow.. so today the title can be anything you want! Total cop out I know.

My brother and I went to yet another trick or treat event in world. It wasn't quite as cool as one we went to previously which was interactive and let us knock on doors etc.. although the prizes for that one were really awful, at least it was fun. The one we did today was pretty boring, however, there were a few gem prizes to be found.. which no doubt I'll end up blogging about at some point.

Have you ever found that no matter where you go there's always the same people around? It irritates me more when it is people I absolutely hate, but I try to not let it get to me and be the bigger person by not saying anything and just going on with my business like they don't exist. But I do find that in the kid community in Second Life you tend to end up bumping into the same people at times.. sometimes that's really awesome and other times it's like you want to high five them in the face, with a chair.. (as my brother would say)

This is going to quite possibly be the weirdest thing I have ever said, but, I can't wait to be born. Yes, in world I am still doing the invisible thing (at least when I'm around my parents in public) we went to the doctors and I did the whole emoting as being inside her, alongside my brother.. which was funny at first and is now getting a bit weird if I'm honest. If you're gonna be born to your parents on Second Life.. just say you are, or make it a one day thing, cos trust me if you're anything like me.. you'll get bored. Love my parents, but roll on the 4th (which is when my brother and I are born) lol

Anyway, today I really wanted to show off this super cute hair from Millie Bee, so I put together this look around the hair. I think the whole style has a sort of Autumnal feel to it. This hair is pretty awesome though, you get like 5 different hair colours and over 30 hat textures.. so for 299 lindens I think it was a pretty sweet deal. The outfit is from That's So Kyoot, I seem to pick up more and more from there as the days go by. Thank you bro for being my camera man for this shoot and editing the pic.. as always, you rock! ♥

Credits:

Outfit: Elane from That's So Kyoot
Hair: Little Kitty Hairs from Millie Bee
Bag: The donut bag - choco from Milk Motion (stuck resize script and own pose in it to make it more kid friendly) (from The Arcade gatcha event)
Pandoo Ring Black from [tea.s]
Cheek sparkles and Glitter nails from Oh Daisies

Pose: Modeling Pack 2 - Pose 8 from Pixie Dust Poses


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio