Monday 25 November 2013

♥ Nerdy Fox ♥

Feeling a little bit optimistic about today. I have lots I want to achieve and I know I can if I put my mind to it.. it's just getting in the zone which is the hard part. So far I'm doing excellent, up early and already got a few things I had planned to do out of the way.. hopefully I can channel that into Second Life later to work on my project some more. 

I think the newest round of Woodland Gatcha starts up today.. or at least soon.. I could be wrong though. I'll need to investigate later.

The Arcade event is only days away now.. so exciting! I'm eagerly awaiting the shopping guide on it's website so I can try to work out how poor it's going to make me. Like you all weren't thinking the same thing? lol

Today's outfit is from Razzberry Inc and it's nerdy! I love it! Comes with a cute pair of orange uggs. My mummy even complimented me on this outfit.. and I always know I have something cute on when she does. 

 Credits:

Outfit: Nerdy Fox Fit from RazzBerry Inc
Hair: Hair*114*Mocha from Love Soul
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring Yellow from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Starry Bracelet Solid Sunny from Buglets
Cheek Sparkles from Oh Daisies (Closed)
Nails: Glitter nails from Oh Daisies (Closed)
Pose: 'Tude 2 from .click.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio