Saturday 7 December 2013

♥ Rawr, I'm a Polar Bear! ♥

Been really busy with RL.. I'm getting sick of thinking about Christmas already.. and I just want it to get here! 

In case I haven't complained enough, I'm going to complain again.. it's freezing here too! I wanted a post to reflect how cold I've been.. felt this polar bear outfit from Marmelade was fitting. It was a bargain 25 lindens from Heritage Winter thingy! How awesome is that? It's amazing quality too and I was really impressed with it. Just look at it! How adorable is this outfit for 25 lindens? Marmelade, you rock! ♥

 Credits:

Outfit: Polar Bear Costume from Marmelade (Heritage)
Hair: [01] Sweet from Magika
Penguins: Penguin Gacha - Mom and Son from MishMish (The Arcade)
Location: The Park @Bubbles Lane @ Bubblegum Sim


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio