Friday 17 January 2014

♥ Cuteness with Soken ♥

Love, love, love this cute little outfit I put together from Soken Kids pieces. The jacket and turtleneck combo is super adorable, it comes in a lot of colours but the pink and white one just called to me. I teamed it with the white ruffle skirt, also from Soken Kids. As usual the quality from Soken Kids is awesome and the meshes are nice and thick. I love how the skirts don't require underwear because they're blacked out underneath, which for lazy and paranoid people like me, is a huge plus.

With this outfit I discovered the boots I got at Limited 50, the other day, worked perfectly with this outfit. They're pretty awesome since they have rigged and unrigged version included and the socks are texture change with a HUD. So very awesome and I love them.

We just moved into an awesome new house, so I quickly took a pic there. But there's tons of places I can take pictures in the future. Yay. Trial ended with the kid we were with, she said she didn't have time right now cos her real life got crazy.. but that's okies, we could sense it coming from all her brbs. We went to look again for a sibling for me and ended up on trial with a pet instead! A cat! She's a very pretty kitty and hopefully it works out.. cos it's pretty cool having an avi cat around.

Credits:

 Jacket/Turtleneck: TD Dalia Winter Jacket Turtleneck MESH from Soken Kids
Skirt: TD Snow Layered Mini Skirt MESH from Soken Kids
Shoes: Tiny Tims - Pink (Limited 50) from Snips & Snails
Hair: Hair "Averil" (Black amber) from D!va (Collabor88)
Ring and Earrings: eiffel silhouette set from .trinket.
Nails: Jelly Bean Nails ToddleeDoo from Petite Bowtique
Pose: Diva - Diva 5 from .click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio