Wednesday 15 January 2014

♥ Too Cute To Function ♥

Limited 50 is back and I rushed over there as soon as I could to grab up some of the goodies before they disappeared.. no, this post doesn't feature any of them.. but I just wanted to mention it in case anyone forgot (although they were selling out fast when I went) I managed to pick up an outfit from Baby Pie, a super cute mirror set from Buglets, awesome shoes from Snips and Snails and a custom mesh name frame from trinket. All in all it was an expensive but well worth it visit.

I later went shopping with my mummy too.. shopping is definitely a major thing in my Second Life and I'd be lost without it.

I definitely feel very cute in this amazing outfit from Baby Pie. Love all the little details.

Credits:

Outfit: Amelia ToddleeDoo Heart Themed Outfit from Baby Pie
Hair: Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack - Lemon tea from Wasabi Pills
Bracelet: Charm All RARE from Petite Bowtique (gatcha)
Necklace: Alice Wonderland Necklace from Buglets (gatcha)
Nails: Glitterific Nails from Tiddleywinks
Pose: Cats Meow - Cats Meow2 from PRETENSE POSES (Freebie from KittyCats advent)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio