Wednesday 15 January 2014

♥ Still Love Pandas ♥

Yep, it might be a New Year.. but that doesn't mean my love of cute fuzzy pandas has disappeared. 

I thought this post would be a kind of homage to the fact that it hasn't gone away while showing off these adorable panda overalls from Soken Kids. I just love them. Pair them with your favorite shoes (in my case Baby Swag shoes) for a playful yet adorable look. I loved playing in the garden wearing them.

Big news.. my parents are on trial with an older sister for me.. she's from the UK too! I hope it goes well and we get on (I don't usually get on with siblings.. find that there ends up being a lot of competition, possibly on my part as I'm generally a competitive person) I also find it tough going from having all attention on me to then suddenly having the attention divided.. so, we'll see how it goes. 

I really do want to give it a shot because I know my parents really want another kid.. and it's not fair for me to hold them back just because I'm a brat who finds it hard to get on with other kids. I agreed to it with a few conditions of course, the major one being that they had to be older than me. The same age or younger would send me into competition mode. I'd be fighting to be the favorite. I think it helps a little because she's not a ToddleeDoo avatar like I am.. so already I feel a lot less threatened. I know, I know, I'm ridiculous.. but hey, at least I'm aware I am!

Credits:

Outfit: TD Panda of Happyness Overalls MESH from Soken Kids
Shoes: Supa HighTops Ruf Black from Baby Swag
Hair: Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack - Lemon tea from Wasabi Pills
Nails: Glitterific Nails from Tiddleywinks
Pose: Cutesy 4 from Cutesy Pose Pack from .Click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio