Tuesday 14 January 2014

♥ Heart It ♥

Hey everyone, I'm back (as I said in my last post!) and as promised I've gotten back on track with another awesome Second Life outfit for ToddleeDoo avatars.. 

This one is from Glitter Outfitters and is cute, it comes in a range of colours.. so you can mix and match and buy the pieces you like in the colours you like. I decided on pink sweater and pink boots, since I'm still going through a crazy pink kick. Nice, snuggly and warm outfit for January.. just what we all need right now. 

The hat is from 8f8 and it just looked really sweet with it in my opinion.

Credits:

Sweater: Lace Heart Sweatshirt - Pink - from Glitter Outfitters
Pants: from Glitter Outfitters
Boots: Lace Combat Boots - Pink - from Glitter Outfitters
Hair: [01] Sweet from Magika
Hat: Pig Filthy Package_SECRET from 8f8
Bracelet: Conversation Trinket - Silver - XOXO from [tea.s]
Nails: Rock Candy Nails from Petite Bowtique
Pose: Cutesy 2 from Cutesy Pose Pack from .Click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio