Monday 19 May 2014

♥ Let it go ♥

A post centered around my current favorite animated movie.. Frozen. If you've not seen it yet, then you're living under a rock and need to go see it right away and I promise you won't regret it.. unless you really detest animated movies, cuteness and catchy songs.. in that case stay well away. 

I decided to do this because CATWA made the Elsa hair to fit ToddleeDoo. Thank you so much to the creator for doing this! I absolutely love it. I wish more hair creators would follow suit and make ToddleeDoo versions of things.. us kids appreciate it! It's beautiful.. and just like the real Elsa. So, after I snagged the hair I immediately needed a costume.. now there's a few different versions out there for ToddleeDoo's but this one from tinyOWL particularly caught my eye. I don't usually go for non mesh things, but look how stunning it is.. so very pretty. I then teamed it with the Elsa necklace also from tinyOWL. I then went around telling everyone I was Princess Elsa and that's what they should call me from then on.. gonna take some prying off to get this outfit off cos I love it so.. but I don't want to stink.


Credits:
Outfit: Elsa Costume from tinyOWL
Hair: Elsa ToddleeDoo from CATWA HAIR
Necklace: Fairytale Necklace - Elsa - Silver RARE from tinyOWL
Poses: Cheerful - Cheerful 5 and 1 from .click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio