Wednesday 21 May 2014

♥ Love Animals ♥

I love animals.. don't you? Especially pandas and kitties. So, when I saw this little pooch from {amc} I had to pop on over to the event "The Dark Style" and grab one. There's white, black or black and white to choose from.. as far as I could see.. I was very laggy and things weren't loading the best they could.

The dog just seemed to fit perfectly with this outfit from Foox Kids. It comes with glasses, hair bow, pants HUD, top for baby and kid and little boots. The back of the top says "I ♥ Animals" so show your appreciation for all things furry and cute with this outfit!

Credits:
Outfit: Set Cute Brown Zebra from Foox Kids
Hair: Kat - Blondes from Ploom
Ring: Bear Silhouette Ring - rose gold from .trinket.
Doggy: Longhairdog . white from {anc} at The Dark Style
Mouthy: Gatcha Prize - Goldfishes from Intrigue Co.
Pose: Cheerful - Cheerful 1 from .click.

Special thanks to Estelah Breen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio