Thursday 22 May 2014

♥ Woo Bubbles ♥

I picked this dress up last round of All the Little Things, when it was Game of Thrones round. I have never seen Game of Thrones, nor have desire to do so (sorry to all the fans of the show.. it's just not something I've been interested in) Anyway, even though I don't like the show I figured I'd look anyway and this dress was there.. and it's super cute. The current round going on is mix and match and will be available until the 26th.. A new one is starting up soon, set up is the 27th.. I'm pretty excited to see what is going to be up for grabs. Awwdorable is joining June's round too, exciting! So keep your eyes peeled out for that.

Credits:
Outfit: Alianor - Pink from *BABY*
Hair: Marin Mesh Hair - Blondes Pack from Wasabi Pills
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Pose: Pretty Bubbles - Bubble Twirl from .click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio