Monday 18 August 2014

♥ Just Me ♥

How cute is this outfit from Little Nerds? I love the little hearts on the knees of the leggings and of course the super cute tee.

It doesn't come with shoes, but that's okay.. gave me a chance to wear these cute mystery sneakers from Lil Smartie Pants, found at Woodland Treasures Gatcha.

The tee actually inspired my title of my post today and also made me find a random blogger quiz online to take.. so I'm going to give it a shot, they are going to be questions for me to answer.. since I've never done anything like this before, we'll see how it goes. 

But before that, I love this hair from Olive that you can grab at Kustom9 right now. It comes with an unrigged version, which is great news for us.. it does clip a little in certain poses.. but that's kinda to be expected.

Quiz is after the picture, to save those of you who don't care from having to scroll through it.

Credits:
Outfit: ME Outfit - TD from Little Nerds
Shoes: Mystery 2 from Lil Smartie Pants (Woodland Treasures)
Hair: the Connie II Hair - HUD 1 from .Olive. (Kustom9 August 2014)
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Ring: Kitty Ring from [tea.s]
Skin: Alice Natural from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Sweet Treats Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Diva - Diva 4 (mirrored) from .click.

Special thanks to Little Nerds and FreshFace

QUIZ #1
* Who was the last person you texted?

The last person I texted was my fiance.. I think I asked him to come into the bedroom to see me, cos I was too lazy to get up. lol
 
* When is your birthday?

April 27th. I'm a Taurus and a very typical one too.

* Who do you want to be with right now?

My real life mum, but that's not possible.. unless there really is a heaven.. and in that case, let me in.
 
* What sports do you play?

Uh.. uh.. extreme typing.. that's now a sport. You heard it here first!
 
* What is your favorite song as of the moment?

Probably Rude by Magic. It just makes me laugh so much now.. because it sounds like he's saying rue instead of rude.. and the video cracks me up because seriously who'd let their boyfriend go round to their parents to ask for their daughters hand in marriage wearing that?! 
 
* If you were stranded on an island, who do you wish to be with?

Nobody, because if I'm on an island.. chances are I'm not gonna be looking my best.. so I wouldn't want anyone to see that!

* What do you feel right now?

Feel a bit sad, tired and a little hungry. I also need to pee really bad.. but laziness means I must hold on!
 

* What chocolate is your favorite?

Milk chocolate.. dark chocolate gives me the poops. True story.
 

* Who is your favorite blogger?

Ooh that's a tough one..  so I'm gonna say me so I don't have to choose.

* When was the last time you cried? Why?

A couple of days ago, was talking to someone about why Robin Williams' death affected me so much.. and it got me all choked up. 
 
* Are you happy?

Not really, but I soldier on.
 
* Who do you miss?

My real life mother
 
* If you were given a chance, would you like to have a different life?

Yes, a millions time over. Where do I sign? 

* What kind of music do you listen to?

Everything and anything. I like good lyrics over anything else.. if I can sing along, it's usually a winner.

* Are you over your past?

No, my past has made me the messed up individual I am.. so it's always with me.

* Do you have troubles sleeping at night?

Sometimes I have really bad insomnia when I'm on my own.. other times I'll be fine and sleep for over 12 hours.
 
* Do you have any phobias?

Yes, a few. One of which is butterflies.. I know, right? I'm a weirdo.

* Did you try to change for a person?

Lots of times I've tried to change who I am to make people happy.. it always fails and I end up feeling worse for trying though.
 
* How long is your longest relationship?

Probably my current one.. it's been just over 10 years I think.
 
* Do you regret your past?

I regret some of the things I did in my past, sure..
 
* Do you have a grudge against anyone?

Definitely.. and when you make it into my bad books, you stay there and I hold onto that grudge tight. People say that you should just let go and forgive and forget.. but I can never do that. If I've cut you out of my life, then it's because keeping you in my life is making me worse. If you've cut me out of your life, it's because you couldn't handle my problems and that I will hold a grudge against you for.
 
* Are you a crybaby?

Probably, I'm very sensitive and get uspet really easily.
 
* Do people praise you for your looks?

All the time. Doesn't mean it's true or I believe a word of it.

* What hair color do you prefer?

Blonde
 

* If you can change anything about yourself, what is it?

My entire body.
 
* Have you ever thought of killing yourself?

Daily. Just too chicken to do it.

* Can you live without internet? 

No way!
 
* What kind of person are you?

I like to think I'm funny, sensitive and supportive. 
 

* Have you ever been jealous?

I get jealous a lot.. and anyone that doesn't get jealous from time to time is a liar.

* What are you thinking right now?

This quiz is longer than it looked..

* What should you be doing right now?

Unpacking.. I've still not unpacked my suitcase from my holiday yet.. instead I'm procrastinating in bed doing silly quizzes and passing it off as a blog post. 

That's it! I did it and if you read it all, you're awesome.. and well done. If anyone wants to steal the questions for their blog, feel free.. I stole it from someone else.. let the circle of steal-age continue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio