Tuesday 19 August 2014

♥ Meow ♥

In lieu of a long post, like the two from yesterday, I'm opting for a short and sweet one today. 

Dressing up is always so much fun.. more so if you're 2 years old. I absolutely loved dressing up as kitty for this post. This adorable kitty outfit is from Viv.a! Kids. It comes with the ears and even a tail too! I think it's just purrfect. 

The kitty I'm holding is from Little Closet, found at Woodland Treasures Gatcha. He just reminded me so much of my real life ginger kitty that I had to have him.  

At Brownies last night I found out that I'm part of a fundraising team, with my big sis Meggie and our friend Ella. We will be raising money to help cancer sufferers, a very worthy cause I'm sure you'll agree.. we're just working on putting together the details of the event, fine tuning it and deciding when it will be exactly. More details to come in the near future, watch this space. 

I also got my artist badge journal to complete.. so I'll be working on that a bit too. It's been a while in Brownies since I got a badge, so I really need to pull my finger out. Interested in joining Brownies or any of the other clubs that "The Courtyard" has to offer? Message Libby Farleigh in world.. she's really nice!

Credits:
Outfit: Ounce Costume from Viv.a! Kids
Hair: the Flutter Hair - Oi! Ombre from Olive
Ring: Kitty Ring Set from [tea.s]
Kitty: Cuddle Cat - Ginger from Little Closet (Woodland Treasures Gatcha)
Skin: Alice Natural from FreshFace
Teeth: OpenMouthPRO Basic and BabyTeeth Add on from PXL
Eyelashes: Eyelashes from Little Pixels
Nails: Rawr Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Quirky - Quirky 4 from .click.

Special thanks to Viv.a! Kids and FreshFace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio