Monday 1 December 2014

♥ Hello Beautiful - Round 2 - Part 1 ♥

Hi everyone! It's the 1st of December! Can you believe it?! Soon be Christmas.. yay, it's so exciting.
I'm slacking a little on blogging and I apologise, it's this time of year I think.. just gets super crazy for everyone.  Lots of pictures and info in this post though, so hopefully that makes up for it a little! Don't forget to click the images to view them bigger.. and full credits (as always) at the very end of the post.

So, it's Round 2 of "Hello Beautiful" - the awesome event featuring skins, shapes, eyes, hair, tattoo layers, nails and anything else that can make your avatar as pretty/handsome as can be. This round it's all things wintery and I'll be showing off a few of the things up for grabs in this post.

Up first (in these three pictures) I have this adorable new shape, skin, eyelashes and eyes set from Bad Seed Boutique. It's called "Little Beauty" and comes in four different skin tones (milky, pale, peach and tan) I'm wearing the pale tone in these pictures. In the first picture I am wearing the teeth tattoo that's included (which is super cute) and in the second picture I'm wearing the teeth, pinched cheeks and tears tattoo (the tears pull on my heart strings because they are so nicely done) and in the third picture I'm wearing the teeth, pink lips and peach cheeks tattoos. I'm wearing the shape, eyes and eyelashes that come with it too, which are all just awesome. Grab your own version at this round of Hello Beautiful.

I'm wearing a lovely outfit from Lil Big Me called "Raine Dress" which is snuggly and warm and perfect for this time of year. It fits baby and kid ToddleeDoo's too (which is always a huge plus!) 
I teamed it with some old tights I had from .click. but you can wear it with or without your fave pair of tights.
Those kitty shoes are too precious! On the underside of them they have paws too.. adorable!






Up next (in these next six pictures) I'm rocking a limited shape, skin and eye sets from Purretes.. "Natalie" and "Nathan" - Yes boys, it would appear that you've not been forgotten! First up (in these first three pictures) I'm wearing "Natalie" which comes with alpha layers for your mouth so you can have your mouth open either a little (appropriately called little), a bit (called medium) or big.. (called big). You can find this limited set at Hello Beautiful.

I'm wearing a cute outfit from Heffalumps called "Candy" that fits baby ToddleeDoo avatars. It comes with an undershirt layer, pants layer, pant cuffs, boots and cardigan. I'm especially loving the boots, they are so nice. If you love everything sweet and delicious then this outfit is a winner.





Finally (for this blog post anyway) we have this limited "Nathan" skin, shape and eyes set from Purretes. I never usually feature boys stuff on my blog, but this was too hard not to.. I'm absolutely loving this set.. it's a great little set for boys. Look how handsome it is! You can get this at Hello Beautiful too!







I will be blogging more items from the Hello Beautiful event soon! I'm sorry it's not all in one post like last time but it's been pretty crazy for me and my usual organizational skills for these things took a back burner. I will get around to more though, I promise.

Don't forget "The Arcade" opened today too. As did "All the little things" and "Woodland Gatcha" so be sure to check them out. Currently, as I type this, I'm desperately trying to get into "The Arcade"

Hope you enjoyed this post.. until next time! ♥


Full credits:
Outfit: Raine Dress from Lil Big Me
Tights: Chevron Heart Tights from .click.
Hair: Amber / Natural Selection from Spellbound
Watch: Kawaii Sweet Goo Watch! {Mint} from Epic
Ring: Cutie Crown - Mint from Yummy
Huggable pillow: Mint Chevron Huggable Pillow from Little Closet
Flying critter: Candy Fluffz - Mint from MishMish
Skin, shape, eyelashes, teeth: Little Beauty/Pale from Bad Seed Boutique 
(Hello Beautiful December 2014)
Nails: Candy Cane Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful December 2014)
Pose: Innocence - Innocence 5 from .click.
Pose: Kawaii - Kawaii 2 (m) from .click.
Pose: Playful - Playful 1 (m) from .click.

Outfit: Candy from Heffalumps
Hair: Elsa ToddleeDoo from CATWA HAIR
Necklace: Pink Unicorn Necklace from Kawaii
Bracelet: Forest's Tale - Petals and Pearls Bracelet - Pink from Half Deer
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Skin, shape and eyes: Natalie from Purretes  
(Hello Beautiful December 2014)
Nails: Christmas Pudding Nails TD from Awwdorable [Free Gift] 
(Hello Beautiful December 2014)
Pose: Preppy - Preppy 2 from .click.
Pose: Gentle - Gentle 5 from .click.

Sweater: Bring Rexy Back Double Shirt from NOT Awwdorable
Jeans: Ripped Jeans Black from Awwdorable (gatcha in store)
Boots: Punk Boots from LTT
Hair: MINATO - Group Gift from Argrace
Skin, shape and eyes: Nathan from Purretes 
(Hello Beautiful December 2014)
Nails: French Manicure - 1 - ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Classic - Classic 1 from .click.
Pose: Classic - Classic 2 from .click.
Pose: Classic - Classic 5 from .click.

Special thanks to Bad Seed Boutique, Lil Big Me






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio