Tuesday 24 February 2015

♥ Like a Circus ♥

"All eyes on me in the centre of the ring just like a Circus!"

Hey everyone! Have you been to The Circus Gatcha Event yet? If not, why not?! There are some cute pieces up for grabs. Including this absolutely adorable "Cotton Candy" outfit from ToddleTeeZ! I'm not biased just because they're part of my family either.. but this outfit is truly cute! So many cute pieces to pick up and the final look is awesome. You can get this look for baby or kid ToddleeDoo. There are lots of little pieces to make up this outfit.. including: purse, messy mouth, necklace, earrings, toe ring and lots more! I particularly love the 3D effect on the shirt. There's also an awesome strong man costume there for the boys, also from ToddleTeeZ! It's so dorky I love it. ♥

There are other bits and bobs there to collect too from other designers at The Circus. Including this tent (picture 1) from Buglets, which at only 25 lindens a go is a steal.. and there's so many different colours. Each one has a few static poses in it too. Naturally I had to play until I got a pink one. 
I also really wanted a stage (picture 2) from Candy Cloud. I really wanted the rare one with stairs, but I was happy with what I got. 
Lastly I grabbed an adorable crib (picture 3) from Hectik Designs. Again.. I played for a pink one.. and it says on it Circus Princess.. and that's just so apt for me.

As always please click the pics for a larger view. Happy shopping everyone! ♥ 





Credits:
Outfit: Cotton Candy Outfit from ToddleTeeZ (The Circus)
Hair: Hair - Prue - HUD 1 from Chemistry
Skin: Little Beauty Pale [with pink cheeks and teeth tattoo] 
from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Sweet Treats Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Hand poses: Hand poses from Cute Bytes
Tent: Lil Circus Tent [Rose] from Buglets (The Circus)
Castle stage: Circus stage castle 13 LI common blue from Candy Cloud
 (The Circus)
Crib: Mesh Freak Show Baby Cribs - Pink from Hectik Designs (The Circus)
Pose: Playful - Playful 5 (m) from .click.
Pose: Toddler Sit - Toddler Sit 1 from .click.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio