Sunday 1 March 2015

♥ Hello Beautiful - Round 5 - Part 1 ♥

Hey everyone! Exciting events opened today.. including the much anticipated "The Arcade" - along with "Woodlands" and what I'm going to be showing you today "Hello Beautiful"

Over the next couple of days I plan to show off some of the awesome goodies for grabs at "Hello Beautiful

I'm going to start with this adorable mesh head and skin from Cute Bytes, which you can grab at this round of "Hello Beautiful". It's called "Elvy" and it's animated. Not only is it animated but it includes teeth options too.. and a tattoo layer. I love the fact that you can change the teeth and then there's all the facial expressions that you can play with. Tons of fun! It has the adorable elf like ears too and pink eyes. A must have mesh head to add to your collection.

I'm also wearing a necklace from ToddleTeeZ. This one is a RARE one called "Pixie Dust". This one and many more are available in a gatcha at this round of "Hello Beautiful" - they are pretty cute! Not only are they different colours, they are sparkly too and they have a little name on each of them depending on what they are.

Check out these fantastic wings from *BABY* who has joined this round of "Hello Beautiful" These wings are changeable with a HUD.. you can resize them (though who would..? They are epic this big!) And you can change the colour of the wire in them on the outside and the inside to different colours. Lovely!

I'm wearing a gorgeous dress from Turducken. I must confess I've become a bit of a fan of Turducken lately. I used to turn my nose up because they were pricey.. but their quality has definitely come a long way and I'm more than happy to shell out a little extra for the quality of texture work that goes into her items.

How awesome are these shoes from Bad Seed Boutique? They are just darling! They come with a HUD too so you can change the entire colour of the shoe.. it also comes with another HUD so you can change the ribbon colour separately! 

I'll be blogging more tomorrow of what's available at "Hello Beautiful" and other events.. sorry I'm so behind. I usually have a full post of everything available out on the 1st. The end of February tripped me up though. Silly short month only having 28 days. How dare it?! I totally forgot it had 28 days and thought I had a few days yet to get my posts together.. but no, not so. Apologies while I try to get it together.. hopefully get more out tomorrow!

Happy shopping everyone! ♥


  






Credits:
Outfit: ToddleeDoo - Lolah Outfit - Pink from Turducken
Shoes: Katie Shoes from Bad Seed Boutique
Hair: Darling Hair - Airedine's Faces from A&A
Wings: Pretty Fairy Wings - WHITE from *BABY* 
(Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Necklace: Magic Dust Necklacde - Pixie Dust RARE from ToddleTeeZ 
(Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Mesh head: Baby Mesh Head #2 - ELVY from Cute Bytes 
(Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Skin: Elvy Skin from Cute Bytes (Hello Beautiful - March 2015)
Nails: Sweet Treat Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable
Pose: Hovering Animation from Su Voir and MrS [Free]

Special thanks to 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio