Friday 20 February 2015

♥ Til The World Ends ♥

Thank you to my awesome mummy for helping me set up my stage for this post. Soon as my mummy saw me she said I looked like a mini Britney.. and thus this post was born! 

I jumped at the chance to blog this "Glitter Pal" outfit for Sugar & Spice.. it's just so awesome! Not only does it fit baby and kid ToddleeDoo avatars.. but it comes with dress, boots, tights, hairbow and head microphone. I felt like a little starlet in the making strutting around the stage with my microphone. If that wasn't cool enough, the dress and boots are scripted to sparkle. Yes, you read that right.. they glitter away and it looks amazing. There's 3 colour choices too.. you can pick from pink, purple or blue.. so you and your friends can dress up and take centre stage. Naturally I picked the pink.. but they are all equally adorable!

♫ "Keep on dancing til the world ends.." ♫ 



Credits:
Outfit: Glitter Gal-PINK from Sugar & Spice
Hair: the Roo - HUD 1 from Olive
Necklace: SweetHeart Necklace - Pink from tsg
Ring: Ice Cream Scoop Ring - Strawberry from tsg
Ring: Ombre Ring from Yummy (Collabor88 - February 2015)
Bracelet: Classic Love Bracelet Silver from Noodles 
(Collabor88 - February 2015)
Skin: Little Beauty Pale [with pink cheeks and teeth tattoo]
 from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Heart Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful - February 2015)
Pose: Cheerful - Cheerful 3 (m) from .click.
Stage: BackYard Stage FLF Special - White from BoOgErS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio