Friday 20 February 2015

♥ Thinking Out Loud ♥

I love it when family just falls into your lap unexpectedly.. yesterday I acquired a grandma, grandpa, four aunties and cousins. It's really nice when things work out! I now have tons of family, a few close friends and an amazing mummy. 

My outfit today is from Minuet. It's adorable! This dress comes in other colours too, but I liked the white the most.. which is what I'm showing you today. It's called "Corrie" and it's just darling.. it has frilly ruffles and it just screams cute. It fits baby and kid ToddleeDoo's too.. be sure to check Minuet as there is always cute outfits to be found there! 

My purse is an adorable freebie from Bad Seed Boutique. I got it on the Valentines Hunt which you hunt for little hearts. It's still going, but I'm not sure for how much longer.. so be quick! Lots of very cute stuff to be found for free on the HullaBaloo sim.

Mummy I'm putting you in this blog post too.. because we look too cute together.

If you've not been over to Hello Beautiful yet - please do go check it out! There's some cute stuff to be had.. shameless self plug for Awwdorable nails too. 




Credits:
Outfit: Corrie Dress - White from Minuet
Shoes: Baby Glam Sandals from *BABY*
Hair: Ivana - pastels from TRUTH
Bag: Happy Valentine Purse from Bad Seed Boutique (FREE)
Ring: Ombre Ring from Yummy (Collabor88 - February 2015)
Ring: Ice Cream Scoop Ring - Strawberry from tsg
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring - Pink from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Classic Love Bracelet Silver from Noodles 
(Collabor88 - February 2015)
Skin: Little Beauty Pale [with pink cheeks and teeth tattoo]
 from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Heart Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful - February 2015)
Pose: Cutesy - Cutesy 4 from .click.
Pose with balloons: Oh my Balloons! Pose from .click.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio