Thursday 19 February 2015

♥ Totally Dressed Myself! ♥

Ever pull out the wildest combination of clothing and think, "TADA!" 
No..? Just me then.. anyways, this whacky unicorn outfit from Tic Tot Toe screams, "I totally dressed myself!" Don't I look pleased as punch standing in my room in this ensemble? This outfit comes with top, skirt, shoes, glasses (not positioned on the head like I have them) and headphones complete with unicorn horn. 
I found the headphones played nice after I rezzed them on the ground and chucked a resize script in them.. much easier to get the right size for your head like that. I'm not a fan of messing with stretch unless I really have to! I just suck at it. So.. if like me, you hate playing with stretch.. I recommend doing that.

Many thanks to Addie, owner of Little Pixels, for the idea that inspired this blog post.. though it wasn't executed as well as I'd have liked.. I couldn't find kids clothes on the ground to buy that were positioned right for this post. I then had the bright idea that I'd photoshop them in.. but could I find any clothing on the ground in the right position I needed? No! I ended up putting in two piles of clothes.. and I'm pretty sure they stick out like sore thumbs. Now that I think about it.. that whole sore thumb thing is a weird expression.



 
Credits:
Outfit: Rainbow Unicorn from Tic Tot Toe
Hair: Ivana - pastels from TRUTH
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring - Turqoise from [tea.s]
Ring: Ombre Ring from Yummy (Collabor88 - February 2015)
Necklace: Unicorn Pendant - Pink from tsg
Bracelet: Unicorn Charm Bracelet from Buglets
Bracelet: Classic Love Bracelet Silver from Noodles 
(Collabor88 - February 2015)
Skin: Little Beauty Pale [with pink cheeks and teeth tattoo] 
from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Heart Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful - February 2015)
Pose: Playful - Playful 4 from .click.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio