Thursday 12 February 2015

♥ Raining Hearts ♥

Hello everyone!

Well, it's been an uneventful few days for me really.. so I haven't got that much to talk about. I had a wicked migraine yesterday that left me bedridden for the whole day! I didn't even log onto SL, which is so unlike me. I'm okay though, feeling much better today! I seem to have days where I'm absolutely fine and then the next I'm really ill with something or other.. story of my life! lol

Anyways, today I grabbed my awesome friend Taylor to come pose with me. I didn't really ask either.. I just went, "Taylor, log on and pose with me!" true story. Thankfully he did and the results are super cute. He won't disclose what he's wearing though, sorry. He said he's a ninja and ninjas never tell what they have on.. but I list all my stuff!

I'm wearing a fabulous skin applier from Bad Seed Boutique again. This one is called "Molly" and the tone I'm wearing is the pale tone, but it does come in peach too. Like the other appliers from Bad Seed Boutique there are several options on the HUD to choose from (Picture at the end of the HUD) so you can change it up a bit. I'm wearing the mesh head "Steady" from Cute Bytes again.. it's adorable. I'm really loving these appliers for mesh heads.. it brings a whole new look to the head and stops everyone from looking the same. These appliers have even made people ask if I got a new shape or a new head.. some people didn't even know I had a mesh head on at all and just thought I'd changed my shape up a bit. I think I might have converted a few people to mesh heads because of how adorable these skin appliers are.

My outfit is from That's So Kyoot which I teamed with some cute tights from Turducken - this outfit seemed very appropriate for Valentines Day.. which is fast approaching! 
I don't have any plans in real life as my fiancee is going away tomorrow until Tuesday.. so I'll be all by my lonesome! 
Since I've spent Valentines Day on Second Life sometimes, I learnt that my friends across the pond (America) even give gifts to their friends and not just their significant other. I find that very odd and it's not something that I do, but I appreciate others do it and thank my friends for any gifts they do give me.. but it's really not necessary! 

The hair I have on is "My Love Hair" from Tableau Vivant, which I had no problems fitting to my head. I saw it at this round of Collabor88 and knew immediately that I had to have it. So cute!
This round is pretty good for accessories too... I'm wearing rings and bracelets I found at Collabor88 too (Full credits below)

This pose is too cute, it's from Dappers & Darlings.. you can find this at this round of Woodlands.

♥ Happy Shopping everyone! ♥




Credits:
On Me:
Outfit: Tamzie from That's So {Kyoot}
Tights: Rainbow Lolita Tights - White from Turducken
Hair: My love hair - Blonds from Tableau Vivant 
(Collabor88 - February 2015)
Necklace: Forest's Tale - Heart Key Necklace - White from Half Deer
Bracelet: Classic Love Bracelet Silver from Noodles 
(Collabor88 - February 2015)
Bracelet and ring set: My Love Bracelet and Ring Set-Silver (Darks) 
(Collabor88 - February 2015)
Ring: Ombre Ring from Yummy (Collabor88 - February 2015)
Head: Baby Mesh Head #1 - Steady from Cute Bytes
Skin applier: Molly Pale (Lashes) from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyes: Atlantic Eyes from Purretes 
(Gatcha @ Hello Beautiful - February 2015)
Nails: Heart Nails ToddleeDoo from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful - February 2015)
Pose: Poses: Raining Hearts #6 from {D&D} Poses 
(Woodland Gatcha - February 2015)

On Taylor:
He said it's a secret because he's a ninja! 
Oh well, thanks for posing with me anyways Taylor! ♥





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio