Tuesday 7 April 2015

♥ Balancing Act ♥

Life in general is a balancing act.. throw a Second Life into that equation and it becomes even more difficult to balance everything. Most of the time I like to think I do a good job, but sometimes things can come crashing down.. hopefully the teacups on my head will stay put and not do that.

I'm wearing an adorable outfit from Buglets today. You can find this outfit at Woodlands right now.  This one is called "Fleur [Rose]" but you can also play for lilac and mint colours. I've had a lot of compliments wearing this and I have to say it is pretty cute! It's definitely a must play for outfit when you visit Woodlands.

The teacups I'm balancing on my head are from tiptoes, you can find them at Woodlands too! The one perched on top of my head is a rare and is super cute. There are other ones to collect too, including cupcakes on your head. Now I just need to make sure I don't lose my concentration and end up with broken china everywhere. 

Please click images for larger views. Full credits after pictures. Happy shopping everyone! ♥





Credits:
Outfit: TD Fleur Gacha [Rose] from Buglets (Woodlands - April 2015)
Hair: the Crystal Hair - HUD 1 from Olive
Teacups: Teacups Stacked On My Head - Pastels RARE from tiptoes 
(Woodlands - April 2015)
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Skin: Kandy Skin - Normals [BlB Freckles] from Babysteps
Teeth: Teeth from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: White Lace Sneaker Nails from Awwdorable  
(Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Pose: Playful 1 from .click.
Playful 2 from .click.
Playful 3 from .click.
 
Special thanks to Buglets and tiptoes



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio