Wednesday 8 April 2015

♥ Frogging Awesome ♥

I've got another cute bedroom set to show you all from Aphrodite & <HEART HOMES> today, this one is called "Prince Charming"
This time their new nursery set is at the Cosmopolitan event exclusively and discounted 20% OFF the regular price. Bonus! There's so many pieces to this awesome set too.. and can even be bought separately if you wanted just a particular piece from the set. I, personally, think it's frogging awesome. The animations in it are really cute too.. and this set even has a bathing area (which is just too precious!) Ooh, the frog I'm sat on even gives out props, including this mug, a froggie sandwich, an etch a sketch and more. The rocking chair has animations for you to sit with a parent too.. which are lovely. The video at the end courtsey of Aphodite. Definitely go check out this set!

I'm wearing some PJs from Soken Kids. I've not blogged Soken Kids in a while, so had a look around and found these adorable whale pjs. There's lots of different styles too if whales don't float your boat.. hah, float your boat.. get it? I amuse myself sometimes!

Check out this super cute masks you can get from Itsy Bitsy, at this round of Hello Beautiful. I'm wearing my favorite one.. which makes me laugh. It says on it, "You kiss me in my sleep, I'll punch you in your face!" Truer words have never been spoken. There are other ones to collect: Beauty Sleep, Princess, Shh, Sleeping Beauty and Sweet Dreams. I just had to show off my favorite one which is Punch RARE. Yeah, I have a thing for liking rares..  so, anyways, be sure to check out Itsy Bitsy this round!

Happy shopping everyone! ♥





Credits:
Outfit: TD Whale Rested Pajama Set MESH from Soken Kids
Hair: [01] Things from Magika
Mask: Hello Beautiful Eye Mask Punch Rare from Itsy Bitsy 
(Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Skin: Kandy Skin - Normals [BlB Freckles] from Babysteps
Teeth: Teeth from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Ice Cream Nails from Enchanted Bowtique 
(Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Bedroom set: The "Prince Charming" Nursery from Aphrodite 

Special thanks to Soken Kids, Itsy Bitsy and Aphrodite


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio