Thursday 9 April 2015

♥ MoMo ♥

I'm not feeling particularly the best today and I know people say you shouldn't blog when you feel bad; but I had to because of the awesomeness I'm going to be showing off below. If you don't care about real life stuff skip the first four paragraphs to get the low down on the outfit info.

Why am I feeling poopy today? Well.. a few reasons. Firstly, my fiancee is working away.. so I'm moping around all sad, missing him. My cat is too. He's worse than me actually, he goes from room to room crying looking for his daddy.. which in turn makes me even sadder. His sad little meows tug at my heart strings.

Secondly, I have a really disgusting infected finger.. I know, you all wanted to know that and you'll sleep better tonight now you know. Anyways, it was the result of two issues.. one, I ripped off a hangnail (I know, I know.. should never have done that) and then my nail snagged on something and ripped off at a painful place.. the nail bed. So, I guess something managed to get in via either of those places and now my finger is red, swollen, pus ridden, throbbing and just generally nasty. I showed my SL mummy and sis a picture of it (as you do.. I think I overshare sometimes..) they were disgusted. It really does look gross. The pain is the worst.. but I'm too stubborn to get it seen to. I'll keep treating it at home with soaks in salt water and then putting antiseptic cream on. See how it goes.

Thirdly, I watched a film last night that triggered me. I have mental health issues that can be triggered by certain things and this film definitely triggered me. It was an epic film though.. but I feel all vulnerable today because of it and letting bad thoughts plague my mind.

I had a load of paperwork to read earlier too which I didn't understand at all.. it was to do with mortgage stuff and it was apparently important that I read it all. I would have probably took it in if it was written in a way that wasn't littered with jargon. I was supposed to read it and give my fiancee the gist of it.. because he's working away it's difficult for him to keep up with all the paperwork and therefore I should just fill him in.. but I've e-mailed him and told him I don't understand any of it. I feel so stupid for doing that.. but it's better than me saying it was fine and missing something crucial because I didn't understand something.

Anyways, back to Second Life. My sister, Meggie, has returned to the family.. though in my eyes she never left. Even when she was with another family I still called her sis! Yay! Glad to have her back! She does have to put up with my constant teasing and getting on at her for not editing her avatar right. She loves me even when I'm getting on her case I think..

Look how adorable this original mesh outfit from Bad Seed Boutique is? It's called "MoMo" and there's two different colours of this epic outfit. You can choose from pink or teal. Pink was my fave, so that's what I'm showing off today. This outfit is available at this round of La Boutique. It comes with the boots and tights too. I decided to pose in my shared messy bedroom today.. well.. the grownups say mess, I say I know exactly where everything is.. so no tidying it!

My little doggy in the bag is from Birdy, found at this round of Chapter Four. It's really cute. It needed sizing down a lot and repositioning slightly, but if you don't mind editing then it's a definite must have.

I'm absolutely oving this new hair from *BABY* too. It's rigged especially for ToddleeDoo's! There's a couple of styles in store now.. and they are all fantastic. I can't wait to see more! Thanks to my friend, ZoZo, for the heads up on these.

Full credits after these four pictures. Please click the images to view them larger. Happy shopping everyone! ♥





  
Credits:
Outfit: MoMo/Pink from Bad Seed Boutique (La Boutique - April 2015)
Hair: Hair Miki - ToddleeDoo - Blondes from *BABY*
Necklace: SweetHeart Necklace - Pink from tsg
Bracelet: Unicute Charm Bracelet - Rainbow from tsg
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Mesh head: Baby Mesh Head #1 - AMAZED from Cute Bytes
Skin applier: Freckle Face Pale from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyes applier: Baby Eyes Mesh Head Appliers Blue from Itsy Bitsy 
(Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Nails: White Lace Sneaker Nails from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful - April 2015)
Pose: Playful - Playful 4 from .click.
Pose: Quirky - Quirky 3 from .click.

In second set of pictures:
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Doggy: Litle Chi - In a Bag - Grey from Birdy (Chapter Four - April 2015)

Pose: Preppy - Preppy 2 from .click.

Special thanks to Bad Seed Boutique

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio