Thursday 14 May 2015

♥ Feeling Pretty ♥

This will be my last post of today I think.. I've somehow managed to churn out three posts even though I feel terrible! I think trying to keep my mind off how bad I feel has helped a lot though.. keeping myself busy, busy, busy. 

In other news I just passed 900 pictures I've uploaded to flickr. I think that's a pretty awesome number! Now to make it a thousand.

This outfit I'm wearing is so adorable, it's from des lunes and you can find at the very awesome event "La Boutique" right now. There are lots of different colour dungarees to choose from and lots of different colour/patterned undershirts to choose from too. I opted for the pink dungarees with the buggies tee. The tee goes great with the necklace and earrings set from ToddleTeeZ that's at La Boutique too.

My hair is new from Tableau Vivant which you can find at this round of Collabor88. I'm always really excited when I can shrink a hair down to fit me.. and this messy short style is super cute.

Happy shopping everyone! ♥ 


 Credits:
Outfit: Dungaree [candy] from des lunes (La Boutique - May 2015)
T-shirt: Dungaree tee [buggies] from des lunes (La Boutique - May 2015)
Shoes: Boho Sandals - Bubblegum from Little Closet
Hair: Luce - Blonds from Tableau Vivant (Collabor88 - May 2015)
Necklace: Ladybug Necklace & Earring Set {Pink} from ToddleTeeZ 
(La Boutique - May 2015)
Bracelet: Charm Ladybug from Petite Bowtique
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Teeth: All I want for Christmas from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Rainbow Glitter Stripe Nails from Awwdorable 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Pose: Gentle - Gentle 1 (m) from .click.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio