Friday 15 May 2015

♥ Hammy ♥

Still feeling funky, but decided to blog again.. so I don't fall too behind with blogs I've been wanting to get out.

I've had so much bad news hit me lately, so it was really nice to get a bit of good news today.. looks like I'm moving at the end of the month! We hadn't heard anything for ages and then all of a sudden.. we have a potential moving date. Eeks! So much to do. I've got a crazy weekend of packing planned again. Only downside of this is I've had to pull out of events I was either meant to create or blog for around this time.. so I'm very sorry to those I've let down, but as much as it pains me to say.. real life comes first.

Anyways.. La Boutique is still going on and if you haven't got down there yet - this is another piece I grabbed there from Cosmic Dust Kids.. an adorable v-neck cardigan that fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo's. I picked pink, because, well if you read me regularly then you'll know I'm pretty hooked on pink right now. I wonder if I'll ever go off it.. 

This couch pose set was given to me by the awesome Goizane.. amazing flickr user (if you've ever seen her pictures, they rock) and owner of a pose store called "Fashiowl Poses" which I didn't know about until she gave me a couple of her poses. This adorable little bear sofa comes with various different hamsters to pose with in the various poses. I think it's very cute and unique!

Happy shopping everyone! ♥




Credits:
Cardy: Knit V-Neck Cardi Pink from Cosmic Dust Kids 
(La Boutique - May 2015)
Jeans: Ripped & Lace Washed Jeans from Tiny Trinkets
Hair: Tiffany Blonde from LaViere
Bracelet: Charm Ladybug from Petite Bowtique
Earrings: Bella Earring [Silver-Tourmalline] from Buglets 
(Hello Beautiful - May 2015)
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Rainbow Glitter Stripe Nails from Awwdorable 

Special thanks to Fashiowl Poses

1 comments:

Goi said...

You've done a wonderful post,as always. Thank you sweetie! you're very cute! I love your blog! *-*

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio