Saturday 16 May 2015

♥ Sheep Talk ♥

Short and sweet post.. 

I just really wanted to blog this top from BunBun that is at La Boutique right now. It's so cute! I think maybe I'm a little predictable though getting it in pink.. maybe I need to start introducing a few other colours into my wardrobe. Anyway, this cute satin babydoll top fits both baby and kid ToddleeDoo's.

I'm having a chat with the sheep about all my problems.. they're great sheep, aren't they? They just listen and don't say anything back. I'd say a wall would be good to do that to, but, a wall doesn't look cute and make cute noises.

Happy shopping everyone! ♥


 Credits:
Top: Satin Babydoll Top - Pink from BunBun (La Boutique - May 2015)
Pants: Sera Leggings - Pink from Turducken
Boots: Taylor Boots from *BABY*
Hair: Macaroon - Blondes from Atomic
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Ring: Ice Cream Scoop Ring - Strawberry from tsg
Skin: No longer available - was from Bad Seed Boutique
Eyelashes: Eyelashes V2 from Little Pixels
Nails: Rainbow Glitter Stripe Nails from Awwdorable 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio