Friday 13 June 2014

♥ "I smell a skunk.." ♥

True to tradition I snagged the entire collection of plushies from Intrigue Co at The Arcade. This is the rainforest collection.. for some reason I decided it needed a skunk and a dog in the mix, don't ask me why. It just needed it. 

So, I put on my skunk pjs.. also from Intrigue Co and put on yet another adorable dog from Alchemy that I got at Chapter Four. 

I think I might have a slight animal obsession.. anyway, the rainforest bunch sniffed me out and knew I was there.. my little dog companion didn't really keep our stealthy status going for long either as he started barking.

Credits:
Outfit: Skunk Pajamas (Toddleedoo) from Intrigue Co.
Hair: [01] Reading from Magika
Dog: Doge - French bulldog - Smoke from Alchemy (Chapter Four June 2014)
Complete Plushie Pals: Rainforest Collection from Intrigue Co. 
(The Arcade 2014)
Pose: Toddler Sit 1 from .click.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio