Friday 12 April 2013

♥ Laundry Monster ♥

Mummy had to go away for a few days, so while she was preparing.. doing the laundry and everything.. I got bored.. I decided I was going to hide in the laundry basket and surprise her by being the Laundry Monster.

As usual I took a bunch of pictures and couldn't decide what ones to put up.. so I'm gonna put them all up. They're all pretty much the same, but I got snap happy.

I think I surprised her pretty good though! ♥ Love you mummy, miss you! ♥

Surprising mummy

"Rawr!"

My face is so mean.. it's funny


I think mummy might be in shock.. still..
Me a monster!
Outfit: Bumble Romper from Petite Bowtique
Necklace: Junk Food Charm Necklace from Yummy Accessories at Collabor88
Sippy Cup: Glitter Candy Sippy from Oh Daisies
Hair: Other from Elikatira
Pose: Laundry Helper from .click. poses at Style Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio