Wednesday 25 September 2013

♥ Falling.. ♥

I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I have the biggest headache ever, I think this one decided to bring it's buds to party in my head cos it's thumping. 

Really loving mixing and matching at the moment, which is odd because it's not something I usually do. I need to start picking up more separate pieces for sure. 

I decided to post a funny-ish picture today. Made me giggle anyway.

Credits:
Coat: Midnight ToddleeDoo Pea Coat from Baby Pie
Pants: Tellie Denim Capris (Dark blue) from the outfit Tellie Dark Denim TD Compelete Denim Outfit from Baby Pie
Boots: Black Boots from LTT
Hair: Hair: Hair*114*Mocha from [Love Soul]
Bracelet: Friendship Bracelet RARE from NACH (Heritage Gatcha Event)
Cheek sparkles and glittery nails from Oh Daisies 
Pose: Actually one of the animations from my AO: Baby Grow up AO from Oracul (it's so adorable)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio