Saturday 5 October 2013

♥ Down Time ♥

It's nice when you get some time to reflect on things, just really sit and think. I have too much time to think sometimes and like to keep myself busy to stop bad thoughts creeping in.. and today is no exception. I actually thought this pose was pretty apt considering the conversation I had in real life that keeps replaying over and over in my mind. I won't tell you the situation because that's a whole lot of complication etc in itself, so this might seem totally weird when it's out of the context I have put it into in my brain. I think that's what it is anyways.. 

Sooooo.. two people I know in real life were discussing horses and how if you fall off you should always get back on (they were trying to make me feel better about something and using it as a kind of metaphor) Anyway, I said quite seriously, "If I get on a horse the poor thing would collapse.." to which they both laughed and then looked at me pitifully going, "Oh Kaci!"
Now, I dunno what I expected them to say.. but I wish they had taken it more seriously. It kinda irks me that they just brushed it off as if I was being stupid. It's been replaying over and over in my head since.. and I feel like either they laughed because it's true to confirm my fears, or laughed because they think I'm totally stupid. I don't know. All I know is it has been going round and round ever since.. and thus this pose felt kinda appropriate. I can't be the only one out there to dwell on stupid things like that, can I? 

This outfit I'm wearing is from Candii Kitten (fast becoming another one of my go-to stores) It came with leggings, but I couldn't for the life of me get them to fit properly. I picked this outfit up super cheap at a one day sale thing. Random pink skunk not included. This adorable pose was from a gatcha at Little Moments. I am loving the poses there.

Credits:

Outfit: FeeFee in Pink ToddleeDoo Kid and Baby from Candii Kitten
Hair: Alexis Browns from Ploom
Skunk: Skunk - Arm - Pink from D-Lab
Nails: Glittery/Shiny Nails from *oh Daisies*  
Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies*
Pose: #5 Downtime <3 from Little Moments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio