Friday 4 October 2013

♥ Mummy's Little Monster ♥

I don't have much to say today, because I'm not feeling very well in real life. I just want to curl up and sleep really, but I wanted to show off this super cool monster outfit and these adorable pictures of my mummy and I.

This outfit is so awesome. I love it. My brother has it in blue but there are a few colour choices to choose from besides blue and purple. It was well worth the lindens, the texture work is amazing. It really looks furry! Awesome work. It goes amazingly well with these awesome monster gloves I picked up at the Woodland Gatcha Event.. a very cool offering from Cute Bytes. Great job!

Getting cuddles cos I don't feel well

But no matter what I feel like, if I play up.. that's it. LOL! Even monsters get in trouble.


 Credits: 
Outfit: Little Monster Costume <Purple> from Pipo
Gloves: Monster Paw - R- Green and Monster Paw - L - Purple from Cute Bytes (Woodland Gatcha Event)
Hair: Heavily edited to fit hood - Again from Elikatira
Pose in first pic: ToddleeDoodle from Posey
Pose in second pic: Dangle Me from Posey


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio