Thursday 3 October 2013

♥ I has a bucket! ♥

I have awesome news, I was picked to blog for the Tricky Treats Gatcha Village. Thank you so much for picking me! So excited and really looking forward to it! I really didn't think I stood a chance, I know there are lots of bloggers out there. Not sure how many were picked though, so I'm sure I'm not the only one. But.. regardless.. that's exciting! I'll be able to show you what goodies there are on offer early so you know what to go grab when it opens. It opens on the 20th October and runs until the 1st of November. 

The list of stores participating is pretty extensive: Larnia Kids, Beach Street, Bebe Buttons, Petite Bowtique, Alouette, Noodles, Paloma, Aphrodite Shop, Inner Peace by Riley, Inner Peace by Maelie, Baby Pie, Nach, Marmelade, Jillybean by Delaney, {Little Mister}, Balaclava, Bop!, .click. props and poses, Candii Kitten, Abby Lane, Amame Kids by Kaydia, Amame Kids by Calvin,  Buglets, By Cade, Sassafras, rawr muffinz, Spronkwings by Bingle, Sprongwings by Sprinkle, Soken Kids, Kawaii, Darkside of the Rainbow, Heirloom Props and Poses, Aura's, UR Designs, DuMonde, Shutterbug's, Celebrations, Pixel Fusion, Aphrodite by Jaylin, Bug a boodle, Collage, Simplicity, Rassasy, Cyberkitten, Peacy's Poses, Petit Coeur, Turducken and Lovebugs. That's a whopping 48 stores!
 

Anyways, onto the outfit of the day. I'm wearing this absolutely adorable outfit from Baby Pie. Love, love, love her stuff. I didn't think I could rock the "nerdy" look.. but I think I do! It comes with the cute hairband and glasses. I also picked up these super cute pigtails from Ploom, Alexis. I think they work perfectly with this look. The pose is from Puppy Love and was won at one of the many gatcha events (I wish I could recall which, they need to put a notecard in with them saying where it was from.. lol) Believe it or not that is supposed to be chalk in the bucket.. some seriously chunky chalk going on! I don't think I will be able to draw any panda pictures with it.. maybe that's why I look so happy though, knowing I have the biggest chalk ever. Take that regular chalk! ♥

Credits: 
Outfit: September Purple TD Complete Outfit from Baby Pie
Hair: Alexis Browns from Ploom
Pose: My Chalk Bucket Pose from Puppy Love
Nails: Glittery/Shiny Nails from *oh Daisies*  
Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies*


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio