Wednesday 2 October 2013

♥ Leaf on the wind ♥

Appropriate title and Firefly reference all in one. Yay. Recipe of a great blog post entry.. well.. if you're me anyway. I hope I have other Firefly fan readers besides myself. If so, you're all shiny! ♥

In this post I wanted to show off a bit of the awesome greenhouse I got on the hunt the other day. I am showing a bit of it in the background, but I didn't want to show off too much because I believe you should go grab one for yourself. It's an awesome freebie from Little Nest. Great work, keep up the awesome hunt gifts!

Also showcasing Soken Kids wear and Baby Swag shoes (seriously go check them out.. awesome shoes). I caved in and bought a few bits from Soken Kids though.. I love the quality, but even so the prices are a little steep considering you just get one piece. But, alas, like I said.. I caved in despite the price.. anyway, they're cheap considering their full perm items! Good lord! Serious props to the designers that bought those and I really hope you make your money back with sales. I think these pieces from Soken are very unisex friendly and I often love wearing boy clothes anyway.. who cares if it says it's only for boys or girls.. wear what you wanna and own it! As Gok Wan would say, "It's all about the confidence" 


 Credits:

Outfit: TD Skeleton Zip Up Hoodie Mesh and TD Jet Black Cargo Pants from Soken Kids
Shoes: Baby 5s GS Pink Orange
Hair: Hair*140*Mocha from LOVE SOUL
Nails: Glittery/Shiny Nails from *oh Daisies*  
Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies
Pose: Leaves from Click 
Greenhouse: Fall Greenhouse TD from Little Nest (Fall into fall hunt)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio