Wednesday 2 October 2013

♥ Let's all take a moment and.. ♥

..be thankful that spiders can't fly! ♥

Anyway, with Halloween on the way.. I decided spiders seemed appropriate for this post. I went by the Woodland Gatcha Event today and spent a load of money again. I'll probably end up going back and spending more (Nothing I show today is from there.. but it's well worth going and checking it out if you haven't already done so.. a few cool bits over there) I noticed a few haven't put theirs out yet though. Sadness. 

My brother and I also did the Costume Party Hunt today, we got a few cool bits (lots of stores that were supposed to be participating hadn't got their items out yet, which was really disappointing.. but we did the ones that were ready as it kicked off today) You can even take a grownup to do it with you, since at each place there's a kid and adult costume to find!

Took these pictures on my mummy's new sim she bought. It's so pretty there.. I'll be sure to have to show more pictures in the future. A whole big place just for her, my brother and myself. It's awesome. I can't imagine ever being the proud owner of a sim.. it would be cool, but it's just so expensive.




Credits:

Outfit: ToddleeDoo: Haddie Hoodie: Purple from Dappers and Darlings
Bag: Panda Satchel Purple from Kaci's Creations
Necklace: Dancer Paris TD Jewelry Set Purple from Candii Kitten
Ring: Lalafant Purple Ring from Candii Kitten
Earrings: Stick on Earrings #8 from click
Bracelet: Friendship Bracelet RARE from NACH
Hair:" Hair "Mayumi3" (Type A)(Brown diamond) from D!va
Nails: Glittery/Shiny Nails from *oh Daisies*  

Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies
Pose: Spiders from Say Cheese



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio