Monday 30 September 2013

♥ If the crown fits.. ♥

Now going to show you one of the dresses I got at the Renaissance Fair at Heritage. This beautiful Whimsy Princess mesh dress is from Candii Kitten and is just perfect. It comes with a wand (with a hold pose) and a crown. I'm glad I went over there and scoped out the place now as I was skeptical at first because I've never been to a Ren Fair.. even in real life. I always associated them with people who LARP (Live Action Roleplay) or something. I don't know, it just didn't seem like it was going to be my thing at all. But I picked up a few bits, so it was worth the trip. Not even sure if it's still running.. I wonder if it'll be a regular thing.

Credits:
Outfit: Whimsy Princess Dress in Pink from Candii Kitten (Ren Fair at Heritage)
Pose: Pixie Pose 2 from capella
Hair: " Hair Ruri" (Type A)(Brown diamond) from D!va
Earrings: Stick on Earrings #8 from click
Nails: Glittery/Shiny Nails from *oh Daisies*  
Cheek Sparkles: Cheek Sparkles from *oh Daisies


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio