Wednesday 28 May 2014

♥ Psychedelic Kitty ♥

Don't you just love putting together outfits from various bits and pieces? I never used to like it, but perhaps that's because I didn't have many separates then.. now I adore making up my own look as I go along. 

Featured item of this post is this awesome shirt from Soken Kids. It screamed to me and I just had to have it. Anything kitty related? I'm all over that! I love that it's so funky too and the cat design stands out on the black shirt. As always on epic quality meshes what you expect from Soken too. It inspired the look of today, which I think is very unisex and could easily suit a boy or girl.

I teamed it with these cool baggy pants from Vicarious Youth (found at last round of All the little things) I loved them so much that I snatched up a few colours. The hanging chain on these pants was a nice accompaniment to my quirky Pixel Pet from Intrigue Co. It made me miss my tamagotchi phase I went through in real life though.. oooh nostalgia!

These awesome sauce shoes from Snowflake Design have to have a mention. I'm wearing the colour change HUD version, but there are different pairs to be found on Marketplace. Original mesh, rigged and quality made. What's not to love?


Credits:
Shirt: TD Kitty-Delic Half Sleeve Shirt MESH from Soken Kids
Pants: Jeans With Chain - Black from Vicarious Youth
Shoes: Onyx Sneakers w/ color hud from Snowflake Designs
Hair: Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack from Wasabi Pills
Ring: Doughnut Ring from Yummy
Bracelet: Peace sign bracelets from .trinket.
Pixel pet: Pixel Pets: Meow from Intrigue Co.
Pose: Gentle - Gentle 4 from .click.
Special thanks to Soken Kids



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio