Friday 30 May 2014

♥ Flower Power Cutie ♥

Oh my goodness! It's The Arcade again soon! I am so excited and I can't wait.. the shopping guide looks awesome. So much I want.. I tried to price it all up and my brain just about exploded.. I want too much there. Far too many awesome goodies for my brain to comprehend in one round. 

My SL mummy goes on holiday tomorrow, so I'm a bit sad that I'm not going to see her for a week.. and she'll not be around for the start of The Arcade.. but I'm happy for her too, she deserves a holiday. I hope she has a good time and any one else who is due to go on holiday soon.

Awwdorable is all set up at All The Little Things event (among some amazing kids designers) so go hit up those stalls/gatchas too before you spend all your money at The Arcade!

Anyways, this outfit is from That's So Kyoot.. and it is so cute. I even rock the nerdy glasses that came with it. I did a different photo effect for this picture.. I like how it came out, it's kinda different for me. What do you think? 

 Credits:
Outfit: Ava from That's So {Kyoot}
Hair: Rene Mesh Hair - Blondes pack from Wasabi Pills
Necklace: Fairytale Necklace - Anastasia - Gold from tinyOWL
Ring: Old release of mine (considering re-releasing)
Nails: Princess Pastels from *BABY*
Pose: Innocence - Innocence 3 (m) from .click.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio