Monday 2 June 2014

♥ Too weak to handle myself out there, huh, Mother? ♥

*Twirls frying pan and then accidentally hits herself with it*

So.. todays post is my tribute to the movie "Tangled" - which was my fav movie before "Frozen" came out. 

I'm a little behind with my posts because "The Arcade" opened its doors yesterday and I've been really busy collecting all the various bits and pieces.. these throw pillows which spell out my name are from "Commoner" found at "The Arcade" and at only 25 lindens a pop you'll be sure to get whatever word you want to spell out fast. I managed to complete the Intrigue Co. collection today, MishMish collection and the Ohmai collection. 

I've almost completed the Snips & Snails collection.. so if anyone has the treehouse they'd like to trade for a rare zip line (at time of posting this, I haven't yet sold it), or has a price for a treehouse.. let me know please.. It's the only thing I'm missing!

Anyway, this costume came from the very awesome tinyOWL. I love it. I'm sad that I couldn't find a Rapunzel hair style to go with the dress that I liked on me.. so this Elsa one will have to double up for another character today. 

 Credits:
Outfit: Tangled Princess Costume from tinyOWL
Hair: Elsa ToddleeDoo from CATWA HAIR
Necklace: Magic Branchie* Necklace [ Silver] from [Liqourice]
Ring: Chewnicorn Ring - Turqoise (R) from [tea.s]
Nails: Rock Candy Nails from Petite Bowtique
Pose: Sweet - Sweet 1(m) from .click.
Pillows: Monogram Throw Pillow from Commoner


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio