Wednesday 11 June 2014

♥ Cat Whisperer ♥

No, no, no.. I'm not Jackson Galaxy (and if you don't know who he is, then he's an amazing cat daddy. Really good with kitties!) Anyway, the title is pointing at the fact that I am completely "catified" out. Cats galore!

This outfit being the main focal point of the post and the inspiration for so many cat items. This outfit comes from Foox Kids. Since I love cats so much, it was a no-brainer really when I got this outfit.. I had to blog it at the next given opportunity. It even comes with this pacifier that has sucking noises! It comes with a bow too, but it just didn't look right with this hair I'm wearing in this picture from Magika.

These awesome shades came from Pink Acid and found at "Hello Sunshine Fair" and I love them. Took me ages to get into the fair just to get these.. but it was worth it, even if I couldn't move from lag.

I've blogged these kitties before, but they just had to come out once more to compliment this outfit.

Credits:
Outfit: Sete Beige Cute Cat JUly from Foox Kids
Hair: [01] Shimmer from Magika
Necklace: NEKOlace [Grey Tabby] from Half Deer (Chapter Four June 2014)
Ring: Kitty Ring Set - Silver from [tea.s]
Phone: Keitai Flip Phone - Beary-san White from .tsg. (The Arcade June 2014)
Kitty: Hanging Cat/ B_White Wire from GABRIEL (The Arcade June 2014)
Sunglasses: Kitty Cat Mesh Sun Glasses - Tropics from Pink Acid (Hello Sunshine Fair June 2014)
Kitty 1: Sassy Cat - B - Mao from Alchemy/Birdy
Kitty 2: Sassy Cat - G - Grumpy RARE from Alchemy/Birdy
Nails: Jelly Bean nails from Petite Bowtique
Pose: Cutesy - Cutesy 1 - from .click.  

Special thanks to
Estelah Breen


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio