Wednesday 11 June 2014

♥ Puzzle ♥

That's right.. puzzle.. as in.. I am a puzzle. That and the fact that I couldn't think of a title for this post, instead I pulled inspiration from my surroundings.. aka.. the jigsaw puzzle on the floor. This is probably the last post I will be doing in this house, since we are moving to a bigger area. Goodbye little council flat that we had in the sky.. hello big land.. how I have missed you. It even means I got to rez out my new treehouse from Snips & Snails, found at The Arcade. I'll be definitely blogging that at the next given opportunity.

Anyway, I have another pieced together outfit to show you today. The top is from Minuet.. not even sure what event I got this from now, as it was a while ago, but it's pretty. The skirt is from Soken Kids and is just super cute. I love the pattern on it! The shoes are from That's So Kyoot, from this round of Woodland Gatcha. The tights came from Inner Peace.. another event item from a while ago.. they're very pretty and sparkly. The panda ice cream I'm hiding behind is from this round of The Arcade. Yay! Pandas! I've never met anyone that has told me they dislike them.. they either like them, or are indifferent. I could go on, instead I'll let you read the credits.

Credits:
 Top: Princess Tee - Queen B - BABY RARE from Minuet
Skirt: TD Ruchd Peach Layered Mini Skirt MESH from Soken Kids
Tights: Enchanted Princess Set [Secret 2] from Inner Peace
Shoes: Vintage Shoes 01 from That's So {Kyoot} (Woodland Gatcha June 2014)
Hair: [01] Shimmer from Magika
Necklace: Tagged Necklace (Cute) from Cute Poison
Ring: Chewnicorn Pink from [tea.s]
Bracelet: Eternity Bracelet rose brown from Izzie's 
(The Dressing Room FUSION June 2014)
Phone: Keitai Flip Phone Beary-san White from .tsg. (The Arcade June 2014)
Pigaroo: Story Book - Pigaroo - White from Birdy - [Alchemy] 
(The Arcade June 2014)
Ice cream: (panda) Ice Cream Bar RARE from katatOnik 
(The Arcade June 2014)
Narwhal companion: Whale and Narwhal Companion - Pink from MishMish (Collabor88 June 2014)

Special thanks to Soken Kids






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio